On Wed, July 16, 2008 2:16 pm, dhbailey wrote:
> So whatever happens, I hope that the functionality of Speedy Entry
> remains (and can be improved upon) even if they wrap it into Simple
> Entry.

I agree. I don't need the little window-frame (which is actually a
window-pain), just the keystroke functionality ... values, tuplets, arrows
(my autorepeat is set to as fast as it will allow), jump-next on/off,
etc., and the whole thing typable without leaving a concentrated area of
the keyboard.

If there's a full Speedy emulations within Simple, I'm happy.

(that other) Dennis

Buy my book today!
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>