On 16 Jul 2008 at 14:16, dhbailey wrote:

> can't get anywhere near the speed with Simple as I can get with Speedy.

For all my major entry projects, I use a MIDI keyboard in Speedy. The
only time I've ever used Speedy with the computer keyboard alone for
any major work was way back before I had a MIDI keyboard, and on a
recent trip to visit family where I entered a motet on board the
plane.

I could sacrifice Speedy without MIDI keyboard as long as using the
MIDI keyboard with Simple is pretty much the same (i.e., play the
pitch, hit the number). How does simple currently work with step-time
entry?