But does it really matter? Why force the program to just have 4 because a publisher says so? Is make music going to start enforcing fonts as well? Are we all going to be stuck using Jazz font or something next?

John Howell wrote:
Ummm, did I miss something in all these identically-named posts, or am I correct in saying that NO PUBLISHER HAS ACTUALLY SAID THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM?!!! I thought someone just brought the possibility up out of thin air as an apologia for MakeMusic's unannounced, unexplained, and obviously unwanted arbitrary change. If I missed it, which publisher is it that made that statement?

John