On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Eric Dannewitz <ericd...@jazz-sax.com> wrote:

> Really? You can't use Google? Or check CNet? Check Amazon (3 of the top 5 are
> Apple Laptops, 5 of the top 10 are iMacs)? Or even check Consumer Reports?

> The evidence is out there.....plain as day. They make excellent hardware.
> #1-3 in Desktops on Amazon are held by Apple products.

That's right, and those same sources say the same about cheaper PCs:
they're all excellent. Bill O'Reilly's books are high ranking on
Amazon too, so that's not impressive by any measure -- never mind
overall Apple is still around 10 percent for desktops and laptops.
Zzzzz.....Apple has and will remain a niche product for its fans.

> Point Game Match......

Sorry but Macs suck for games, you should get a PC!!!!!!! :-)

> I don't need a fork for the Clown Pie.....it just makes a strange honking
> noise......

Really? That sounds like some more personal experiences!

Thanks!

Kim