Thanks John for taking the reigns. These horses were getting out of control.

To clear up some misinformation that was part of this thread, please look at
the CURRENT issue (June 2011) of Consumer Reports which tells a very
different story than what was incorrectly reported here about MACs. I would
post the link to the Consumer Reports article but you need a subscription.

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/05/25/macbooks-get-highest-score-in-all-consumer-re
ports-categories/

The whole pie back and forth has made me hungry. I like Pecan and Apple pie
if pie is being offered :-)

Cheers,
Steve