At 9:31 PM -0700 5/23/11, Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Man, you are a moron huh?

Children, children, let's just chill out, OK?

No one is going to change anyone's mind about platforms or peripherals or software unless they are ready and willing to change their minds, so how about scaling back the hot rhetoric and getting back to questions and suggestions that can actually help someone out.

I can't remember (and don't really care) who started the discussion (or perhaps better, the hissy fit!), but it might have been more helpful to identify what kind of equipment that person was already used to instead of leaving it wide open.

COOL IT!!!

John

--
John R. Howell, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Virginia Tech Department of Music

"We never play anything the same way once."  Shelly Manne's definition
of jazz musicians.