Guenter,

The suggested operation would be that you hear both your transmitted
signal and the band between dots properly aligned, only delayed by
the latency interval. In practice the 5K doesn't do this. You might
hear the band during the start of the first keying element. Then only
pops and crackles.

Assuming this could be fixed, then there is still the problem of
hearing your own keying delayed. There is a threshold where the delay
impairs keying. For me that threshold is below current latencies.

PwrSDR does not appear to delay the monitor sidetone by the receive
latency period, which makes keying easier but blocks hearing the
band.

73 Ed W2RF