On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:43:11 -0500
 Rex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rex du Pont wrote:

Seems to me that the question is about how to make a 3D model look right from outside,
probably from a distance of several wingspans away. In that case, you do not have to be precise
about the congruence of the point of rotation and the cg, so long as you are not using the
rotation point for any of the physics. I would guess that the cg is near the 25% chord point, and
Well, with proper agreement and reference point, we can make this perfect. There's just some communication and cooperation needed for a little while, and I think we are nearly there.

Jon