Hi Curt,

I started working on setting signs at KDFW and got stuck immediately :-(

Started the UFO but the old style menus came up; not at all like the
ones you used.  Is there a property value to set for the menu? Using
FG-1.0.  Is that menu in the osg version only?  Any tips/suggestions on
how to run the bloody sequence to get to a proposed sign location?

I'll be a NASA/Ames on the 20th from about 9AM to 3PM (PST).  If any
questions come up I can't answer or are not sure of regards FlightGear
would like to give you a call.  Do you have a preferred number and
perhaps time?

Either way I'll give you a call after it's all done and give you a quick
debrief before heading back to LA.

Thanks for posting all the pics and links.
Jack