Hi Stuart,

Stuart Buchanan a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Attached is a small patch for 3D clouds.
>
> It provide the following:
> 1) Proper spherical distribution of sprites (previously they were distributed
> cylindrically - whoops)
> 2) Better shading, so the bottom of the cloud is darker than the top.
> 3) Fixed a couple of texture sizing bugs.
>
> I don't think any of these are controversial, so if someone would commit it,
> I'd be grateful.

I applied your patch. I noticed this message being repeated endlessly
when clouds are activated :

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'valeur non valide' after RenderBin::draw(,)

I also noticed that even in the Thunderstorm scenario, the cloud
coverage is very sparse. Maybe the message tells us it doesn't draw
every cloud instance. In fair weather, I have no clouds ( my cloud
density is set at 100% in the rendering options )

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier
http://my.fotolia.com/frfoto/   Photo gallery