Erik Hofman wrote:

> I'm not sure, it needs time to look after some things. For one it should
> be made possible for the shader to adjust the fog color located
> under /rendering/fog but at this time values written to it will be
> overwritten by the current code.
>
> Erik

I can only agee with Vivian here: lets get this change into GIT, so that it
doesn't get lost as so many others in the past. The shader is not perfect
yet, but that should not hurt, as it is disabled as a default. Those who
want to test and improve it are free to do so.
Let me add that it's good to have people who work on things like shaders (we
need every single one of them).

Chris
papillon81