On 14 Apr 2011, at 10:30, Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> Erik Hofman wrote:
>

>> It's not production ready yet, and it even removes some of the features
>> form the old code. I don't seem to see any difference with different
>> humidity levels for example.
>

> I guess one would have to play with the Mie and Rayleigh factor to
> achieve that. A debug window with 2 sliders would be handy to experiment.
>
> It also would be nice if Lauri could publish how he computed the
> factor used in the outscatterscale function.

Okay, thanks for the comments. I'll be holding back on committing. Is there any
perspective that this patch can be brought to production quality?

> Regards,
> -Fred
>
> PS: what about the 2.2 release first ? I see plans for lots of code.

Yeah, we should get back to that. What is the current status? I have spend a
lot of time doing the prepatory work for an eventual release during my holiday,
but apparently no release has happened during my absence. Are there still any
showstoppers?

cheers,
Durk