> - frequencies range:
> I understand your problem about multiple identical frequences but it seems
> the problem comes from our apt.dat file which is excessively out-dated.
> Looking at Jeppensen charts it appears that
> - EDBM doesn't transmit on 124.170 in real world :
> http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDBM.pdf (look at last page)
>
> - EDDE doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
> http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDDE.pdf (look at last page) - EDDC
> doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
> http://va-transaero.ru/files/charts/EDDC.pdf (look at last page) - EDAH
> doesn't transmit on 119.700 in real world :
> http://norway04.cfg023.de/charts/EDAH-Heringsdorf.pdf (look at first page)
>
> So finally in real world there is no frequencies conflict, the problem comes
> from our apt.dat file. For information the new fgcom.flightgear.org server
> use a dialBook generated with the last apt.dat (04/2013) and FGCom building
> is ready to use the last "5" number ( in real worlt 124.170 doesn't exist,
> it's 124.175 since we use 25KHz spacing)
>
> I hope apt.dat file will be updated as soon as possible.

Yes you are right that the source is not along with the real-life. And it will
take some time to adjust that. I'm not talking about the frequencies in EDDP
its just an example what happens using the apt.dat source.

I think in real world the stations have a well defined output power. So that
they don't interact with there neighbours.

Made a quick intersection test on the actual positions.txt file of fgcom.
every station with every station on the same frequency.

6993 stations
Range 50 nm : 3498 intersections
Range 100 nm : 9262 intersections
Range 150 nm : 16736 intersections
Range 200 nm : 25734 intersections
Range 250 nm : 35920 intersections
Range 300 nm : 47650 intersections

My vote stays for a dialbook layout:
icao, frequency, lat, lon, type, name, range, server, number

So fgcom can dial a number on a server, connect if in range to a station. And
we can establish relay stations.

work to do for this DB
- Initially build by apt.dat source. ranges by station type according to real
life.
- Adding correction for the most atced airports( and neighbours ) in fg .
- Adding one 100nm Range frequency for each Airport for ATC(all in one desk).
- Summarize all center/radar frequencies to dial one number for the center-
controller desk.

fg should read this DB to display frequencies.
fgcom should read it too ;-)
openradar i don't know ?

distribution :
for me terrasync, then we can get a fast update rate of the dialbook.
merge git delivered by terrasync.

features:
        - split traffic to several server
        - less frequency intersection
        - better frequency coverage
        - high update rate
        - possibility to establish a center-controller desk

Regards,
Dirk