Am Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 00:08:42 schrieb Clement de l'Hamaide:
Hi Clément,

> You can find more detail on the wiki :
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Integrating_FGCom

nice screen-shot this will make it more comfortable.
The registration I would let out, until flightgear has no unique user id it
makes no sense to me.
I miss a restart button when fgcom is chopping.
And a string "EDDP APP 119.7" to see on what channel fgcom is tuned.

> A new domain name has been setup "fgcom.flightgear.org", for now this server
> is hosted by me at home, I hope my Internet connection will be sufficient,
> else I would need to ask for help (maybe Dirk would be happy to host it
> once he upgrade his server ?)

Can you tell me what to do to upgrade the server ? Is it still working with
the stable fg version ?
I will do so.

I'm a little worried about the bandwidth on my server.
ATM the month average bandwidth of fgcom is 124535,378 MB, that is far enough
for me.
I can not support fgcom if my customer services get impaired.
My fgcom capacities are nearly at 80%.

in my eyes
- increasing the communication range will race bandwidth
- activating com2 will race bandwidth
- bringing fgcom nearer to the user (fg integration). What is the goal ! every
aircraft should communicate via fgcom. But Will race bandwidth.

Sooner or later I must close my fgcom server. If we don't share/split the
bandwidth with other servers.

Regards,
Dirk