Hi all,

I've finished FGCom integration, fg/flightgear and fg/fgdata repo are ready for
test.
On FlightGear side there is a -DENABLE_IAX variable set to ON as default.
In order to use the new feature you must add --enable-fgcom (or
--prop:/sim/fgcom/enabled=true )

You can find more detail on the wiki :
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Integrating_FGCom

Feedbacks are welcome, I'm not able to test on Windows or MacOs, for our
Windows tester, Jenkins is able to provide the feature from now.

A new domain name has been setup "fgcom.flightgear.org", for now this server is
hosted by me at home, I hope my Internet connection will be sufficient, else I
would need to ask for help (maybe Dirk would be happy to host it once he
upgrade his server ?)

Thanks to Geoff, James, Gijs, Vivian and others who helped me in this effort.

Regards,
Clément