> [book - Thu Nov 13 03:20:35 2008]:
>
> Hmm perhaps I spoke too soon about fighters in my last reply.
> Now it sometimes happens that a fighter with 2 or 3 moves
> left will wait in a city if the user does a goto 1 tile out
> of the city. It is very odd in that it appears to happen
> only some of the time :?. In fact, once I must have done the
> test with twenty fighters before I gave up thinking I was
> crazy. But having reloaded the airtest savegame it happened
> again soon afterwards. I was also able to make a bomber with
> two moves and zero fuel wait in a city by making a goto to a
> tile beside the city.

I observed this too in a particular case. It occurs when you set 2 gotos
for the same unit in a same turn. When a unit is waiting and you select
it, it seems that the client doesn't reset the focus status or something
like this. I didn't check more for the moment. I think this is an other
bug, not directly linked with this change. If this is not the case, I
would like to know a reproducible example.