On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:37:35 +0200
win...@genial.ms wrote:
> > Are you aware of missing glyph problems?
>
> I just found one where the header font does not provide it.
> I checked the string files and 3 of the "firstContactDialog.meeting.*"
> keys contain "...", which got translated into a weird triple dot character
> "…",
> at least in the _de and _fr translations, maybe others, too.
> The "more" key is also affected, but I did not check if its output using the
> header font.

Hmmmm.  I think the use of the 3-dot character is reasonable, now that I
know that it exists.  TeX does something similar, so there is probably a
typesetting justification for it.  That said, the obvious solution is just
to drop the dots from that message (and others that will use the header
font), I do not think it adds a lot and I suspect I was the one who put it
there in the first place.

> For the release we could locally patch the translations temporarily and filter
> out that one glyph, until a permanent solution is found.

That would be best for now.  I will do this in the release commit.

Cheers,
Mike Pope