Hi

"360 a week (before tax). Ouch." is roughly what an average productive
worker (and his large extended family) in a LDC survives on for a YEAR.

It seems to me that a bunch of very rich nations led by the USA have gotten
together and decided to "interfere" (citing human rights etc.) in the
affairs of other nations to control (and tremendously profit from) the
supply of common resources like OIL and GAS, thereby eventually causing your
99% (most of whom live way beyond their means anyway in a credit based
bubble economy) to come onto the streets (or the internet).

Philip K Dick anticipated this 60 years ago and a good solution would be to
have collective amnesia over all the money (and carbon credits) Americans
owe the rest of the world.

Sarbajit