On 8/18/03 2:26 AM, "tivo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seems that a shareware driver had just come on the market out of Japan for
> this (and other) devices.

> The USB Overdrive X is a driver for Mac OS X 10.2.4

USB Overdrive is a superb driver, been around for years. I was going to say
it wouldn't be the solution to your problem, since it only drives pointing
devices, but then, it might be able to take control of the Adesso trackpad,
and solve the problem.

Give it a shot anyways, it's got a free demo.

BTW, I don't think Alessandro Montalcini is Japanese. 87>

Cheers Steve K.