> Off-list is where off-topic emails are supposed to migrate. Now you're
> trying tell us that is no longer acceptable? Regardless of how
> offensive a conversation might get, sometimes things need saying. Plus,
> how do you decide what's offensive? Do you say that it's foul language,
> angry emails, or is it simply when one person feels offended
> (regardless of content)? It's a very loose concept.
>
> Hamlin

Hi all

Does this really have to go on for much longer because I am really tired of
it now.

When people send names to others for them to send insulting emails to them
just do what I do and bin them.

I spent 15 years in the forces and have been in insulting situations and
believe me words do not hurt!!!!!!!.

My old commanding officer once said "BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND
NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HERE AND YOU WON'T GO FAR WRONG IN THIS WORLD".

THESE PEOPLE SEND THE EMAILS  why??? Because they can!! and there is not
someone sat over them saying ("DON'T PUT THAT IN ITS RUDE OR ABUSIVE")

It gives them some sort of rush to know that they are annoying other people
and that they might get a response, so that they can be even worse.

It doesn't hurt does it! so ignore it.

This list is for people to make friends I HAVE MADE A LOT OF FRIENDS IN THE
STATES THROUGH THIS LIST! and exchange info around the world,

CAN WE GET BACK TO THAT???

VIC