I use Word for one item only--I'm a Humanist Celebrant (ask me offlist
if you want to know more about that) and have a marriage certificate
that's done in Word that I'll print on a color laser at Kinko's.
Otherwise I use AppleWorks for my WP needs.  Word files are bloated
compared to what they need to be!

Later..............Howard