I haven't played life all thaqt much, and the version I played may not
be the same version as the one your game was based off of.

Both physical versions I played did have the option to trade jobs with
another player at some point though, which made things ... well, a
little sneaky, if you know what I mean.

As for Audiogames.net, I take the point about Lone Wolf, especially,
and how SAPI voices available text. I understand that that's what
makes an audiogame an audiogame, but my point is that there are some
titles on the site that are ... well, as you put it, acknowledging a
developer for their astounding work in making a game accessible to
screen reading technology.
I don't intend to say that they shouldn't be acknowledged, but I do
intend to say that it may be somewhat inappropriate, as you aren't
playing those games with sound. You're playing them with text.

As for Lone Wolf, when I first bought it, I had a really, really
crappy soundcard. I couldn't use the screen reader and the game at the
same time. That was a relatively long time ago. I was able to play
Lone Wolf, with a pretty decent success rate, without a screen reader,
at least on many of the missions.
I argue that that makes Lone Wolf an audiogame, whereas, Say, the
ChoiceOfGames games are accessible. They can be played with Voiceover
or on the web, but they aren't audiogames, just as a game book isn't
an audiogame.
I realize, too, that my opinion is in the minority in this. It just
strikes me that we are making the field of audiogaming exclusive, by
turning it into accessible gaming. There is a difference, and
occasionally an appreciable one. To ignore this is to everyone's
detriment.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard