very well, but as I recall it, each job has functions around the
board.
For example, if you spin a 10, you have to pay the policeman player
for speeding, etc.
I don't remember very well about how life works, but I will voice one
thought. Why would anyone not go to university in the game of life. It
immediately guarantees you an amazing job and at the cost of only a
couple of turns. With the spinner being random, I found that the
automatic advancement of 14 spaces doesn't make up for having a crappy
job.
Anyway, it doesn't detract, in my opinion, from the great game you put out.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard