another thing to consider, is that right now, the sniper rifle bring
zombies in to hearing range that you couldn't hear without it. so i
think the system is ok, just needs a bit of tweeking. if the default
range for hearing them is say, 60, so you can hear them before they
are in range of pistol and shot guns and the like, but in range of the
hunting rifle without a scope, that would seem to me to be the best
way to do it. i like the idea of the scope / sniper rifle with default
scope, making you hear zombies ferther away when you are wielding it.
dallas