Hi,

just my two cents on the demo topic here.

If there was no demo for the $5 game and I only get text descriptions before buying it, I certainly would prefer the $30 game with the demo. Yes, it costs more. But when I can try it before I can be sure that it's a game I really wanted. If I spend $5 on a game I only read about before buying, it's possible that I realize that I really don't like it when I try it out after buying. With the $30 game I at least know that my money is well spent. It may be only $5 I lost on a game I didn't like, but it's still money and it adds up if this happens to me a few times. I experienced this kind of thing quite a few times already with Iphone apps which had no lite version. I purchased the app and noticed afterwards that it's not accessible with voiceover or that it was not what I hoped for in the description. So now I don't do that kind of thing anymore. And most apps don't even cost $5, but it still adds up after a while.

Best regards
Sarah