First of all, I am definitely in favour of doing 3.0.2 soon. Current
CVS has the 64-bit disk accounting fix and the correct reporting of
wio. both pretty critical bugs.

 As for what should go in my opinion is that we just should do it and
increase the release frequency if more needed stuff comes our way.

 Candidates would definitely be some of the PHP things I have seen
posted.

 Another thing may be the new AIX metrics code. As far as I know it has
not been committed to CVS. I also remeber it needed some minor changes
in the framework. Which means testing ...

Cheers
Martin

--- Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think patches should be made against CVS, since Martin has released
> what was previously available in CVS as an "unofficial" 3.0.2.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernard

Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de