On 9/11/05, Martin Knoblauch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  First of all, I am definitely in favour of doing 3.0.2 soon. Current
> CVS has the 64-bit disk accounting fix and the correct reporting of
> wio. both pretty critical bugs.
>
>  As for what should go in my opinion is that we just should do it and
> increase the release frequency if more needed stuff comes our way.

Sounds fair.  Considering those above are critical bugfixes, we should
probably release offical 3.0.2 now from CVS, and put in these other
fixes as 3.0.3.  That way anyone affected by these problems won't have
to wait.

>  Candidates would definitely be some of the PHP things I have seen
> posted.

Agreement.

>  Another thing may be the new AIX metrics code. As far as I know it has
> not been committed to CVS. I also remeber it needed some minor changes
> in the framework. Which means testing ...

Do we want to have a release candidate when this is put in?  (e.g.
3.0.3-rc1, 3.0.3-rc2, etc.)

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents