On 9/13/05, Brooks Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd prefer to keep it BSD licensed, but I'm a BSD user. :)  Note that
> the FreeBSD code is currently under a four line BSD license and thus
> can't be GPL'd.  The third clause can probably be removed since it's all
> UCB code and they rescinded that clause a while back.

So long as it's DFSG compatable, I'm all for it.  I remember reading
an article back a bit saying that there is too big of a mesh of
software licences, and that while people try to be free, the
limitations of different free software prevent people from putting
them together in what would seem like reasonable ways.

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents