Daniel Wisehart wrote:
On Monday 24 April 2006 19:16, Dan McMahill wrote:

We just built the latest snapshot of PCB and it is broken with our
configure options.  Patches coming tomorrow.

I'll be waiting.

When I ran configure with --disable-gif --disable-jpeg --disable-png, make failed because LIBS still contains -ljpeg -lpng -lz. What I did is use sed to remove these libraries from LIBS and GD_LIBS if the disable for a library is given as a command line argument to configure.

Regards,
Daniel

sounds to me like your gdlib-config program is broken.

BTW, if you are doing --disable-gif, --disable-jpeg, and --disable-png, why don't you just do

--with-exporters="bom ps gerber"

which will leave out the png HID entirely and hence all of gd?

-Dan