>> As it stands, either the NOTICE file is wrong, or the LICENSE file is
wrong, because the NOTICE file should not mention 3rd party products
that are not in the LICENSE file.

Thanks for the feedback! As I have already mentioned, we are tracking a bug
to fix all non-blocker changes to the NOTICE file for the next release.
I will include this feedback there.

Correct me if I understood the long discussions on this list, but I don't
think this blocks the current release.

>> Add a header line before the additional licenses to say what they are
for.

We have the header for MIT and Nunit license. Didn't include it for the
SCALA license for a project that is written in scala. Also didn't include
it for the Apache license for an Apache incubator project.

Hope that sounds reasonable.

Thanks,
Neha