No. Meaning that starting from a place of no-trust in an environment where
trust is critical is wrong.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 2:26 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Mentor neutrality policy

Meaning: proactively trying to doing the right thing, trying to define
boundaries before wrongdoing happens, is wrong?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2foem.ofbizci.net%2foci-2%2f&data=01%7c01%7cRoss.Gardler%40microsoft.com%7ce3df44d6e18b409c180c08d2d0f042cc%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=jTO4UHTjBVDxUGUNMAPv5ocD5hBmTU0Xj9xM1PTNWEk%3d