Hi,

> After we resolve this, I *really* would like to switch the convo around to a
> discussion as deep, and as involved, but related to the other (IMO, more
> important) side of the Incubator coin: education in the Apache Way. So much
> derives from that... even the legal considerations of releases ultimately can
> be found there, IMO. And I still maintain that we do a Not-So-Good job here.

+1000 I expect this to a be a difficult conversation as well (as it has been in
the past). Some of this is because there are many different interpretations of
the Apache Way and that who know it well may not be the best teachers. I mean
no offence by that statement but say it because that knowledge is instinctual /
unconscious and that makes it hard to explain and pass on, experts in any given
field are not always the best teachers. hopefully we have exceptions here.

Thanks,
Justin