> On the -1's (or at least the negative opinions to this), we
> have Tim who thinks that it's a waste to talk to SD and we
> should focus on making sure the branding message is clearer.

Henri, I'm not -1, you can send it if you want.  You are (after all)
Jakarta. :-)

I just wanted to voice the opinion that I don't think it constructive.
Emotions on the whole JBoss/Apache issue run high, let's leave SD
magazine out of it, and try to get JBoss to start calling it Apache
Tomcat.  Even though I know many think it an impossible task, let's
resolve to sit down with someone from JBoss and hammer out the central
issues like the "Apache Tomcat" trademark.

Tim