I think one of the great things about the ASF is that it does allow
commercial involvement in their projects. I'd love us to figure out how we ARE comfortable thanking JBoss, IBM, etc.. rather than only reacting when we feel a line is crossed.

Amen!

(said as a commiter involved in a commercial enterprise that both makes me highly thankful for Apache/Jakarta, and also motivates my participation in the community)

As an aside, nice job, Henri in facilitating a quick but inclusive discussion of a potentially emotional charged issue.

WILL