Eric Livingston wrote:

I'm curious regarding the penetration of linux as a comprehensive solution
for all computing tasks in a normal day. i.e. what percentage of Linux users
are 100% linux, or even 100% Gentoo for that matter.

Eric

i'm 100% linux. i used to boot into w2k for gaming purposes. but since i don't like
the new counter-strike version anymore i'm totally microsoft-free :-D

cheers
eric

ps: please start a new thread next time and don't just answer to another thread
and change the topic. this breaks my and others thread-view. thanx!