I use Gentoo 99% of the time, but occasionaly have to startup vmware
with XP for the occasional webpage that will only cooperate with IE.

Oh, and I'm gonna get lynched for this, but I actually like a couple
of the Microsoft games out there, like Rally Challenge or flight sim.
So yes, there is an XP partition on my drive.

Jeff.