On 13:34 Mon 07 Feb     , Neil Bothwick wrote:

> Don't install glibc-2.13 if you either use prelinking or run postfix.
> After testing it on my netbook, which uses neither, I installed it on my
> desktop and home server and broke both.

Thanks a lot, I've read your mail just in time. Actually, glibc 2.13
krept onto my first machine Monday night - I generally test new
versions of such "far reaching" stuff as glibc on a single machine
first before letting to onto all of my boxes. I didn't have any
problems with the new glibc, and tonight I would have updated a few
additional machines, one of which happens to run Postfix. I guess I'm
going to delay that a bit now. ;-)

Greetings,
Nils

--
Nils Holland * Ti Systems, Wunstorf-Luthe (Germany)