Apparently, though unproven, at 02:05 on Thursday 10 February 2011, Neil
Bothwick did opine thusly:

> > Or maybe Alan, if he's done polishing his humility plugin :p
>
> What make you think he's got one... or even know what it is :)

Yeah, come to think of it, what is that thing anyway? Must be related to the
certificate I got at last year's end-of-year function.

After all the usual ones (employee of the quarter), and the unusual ones (most
gratuitous use of the word fuck in a work context - [my manager]) there was a
special presentation:

====
PEDANTIC OVERLORD

For ruling Unix shell and Tacacs access with an adamantium fist.
No exceptions!
=====

Presented to: you guessed it

:-)