kashani wrote:
Dale wrote:

But isn't this true of any ISP or email host?
Dale

Not on my server which I run myself. Want to buy domain hosting with imap-ssl, pop3-ssl, and smpt-ssl (sorry no non ssl user connections) with no searching or archiving of your mail for $30 a year? :-)

kashani

But my point was, whoever owns the email server can read the emails. Right? If I used your service, would you be able to read my emails if you chose to? Not that you would but that you *could*.

I would assume if a email was encrypted that would be a different story.

Dale

:-) :-)