Hi all,
This is a little bit off topic but has anyone
been able to get their Apache server working
with the change from Mediaone.net to attbi.com?
I am really stuck.  I changed my dyndns.org info
to show ne.client2.attbi.com but I still get nothing.
I tried changing apache to use port 91(random number)
instead of 8080 in case attbi was blocking 8080.
I tried using the IP address of my Linksys firewall
directly so the port forward should pass it on but still
nothing.  Even stranger, I don't see the attempt coming in
in the Linksys log. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Kenny

--