Michael Nyvang wrote:

> If you read through this thread you may get some ideas, but most
> important is that you make certain that you yourself have not
> signed any contract which transfers part of your copyrights
> and their administration to a publisher, or an organisation
> which collects royalties on your behalf.

Fortunately, I have never signed any agreement limiting my IP rights, nor
will I ever do so.

Also, I am not interested in any GPL-like limitations on combining my
works with unfree material.  I just want people to be able to do whatever
they please with my music, providing that I am given credit as the
composer.

Mike Ossmann