1) _Efficient_ writing/reading to/from the datastore, it is _way_ too
expensive in terms api_cpu.

2) User login from multiple Google Apps domains, or actual deployment of an
app to multiple Google Apps domains so I do not need a separate app for each
client.

3) SSL/HTTPS Support on Google Apps domains