1) More control over how Memcache evict entries. More information on
Memcache usage (how big, how many entries, how it scale with more
traffic). Allow us to purchase more memcache space/slots? Allow us to
run some code, call some url, or write data to datastore upon
eviction. Basically, anything that help reduce write to datastore.
Anything that make memcache as a write-behind cache.

2) Less expensive writes to datastore (api_cpu)
3) Better admin tools for managing data (for Java at least)

0) Making certain task able to run over 30 secs (this is probably on
top of everyone list but nobody say it because it most likely won't be
allowed)