Not Ken Shabby:

Imagine here your -exact- reply, except swap 'tomcat' (note: it's not
an acronym, you don't need to capitalize it. Jetty isn't either) with
'jetty' and vice versa.

In other words, your argument is only relevant for you. It makes for
an excellent reason to switch for those running the end result on
jetty.