This should not overwhelm a router.
However, a more serious consequence is a lot of flapping routes.
Serious enough to consider. We could dust off some dampening code for it.

Note the previous discussion was about repeated "treat as withdraw"
errors. I support the use of an operational message for these errors,
but nothing for repetitions of them. Repeated operational messages
may get annoying, but they are not going to disrupt service.

--
Jakob Heitz.