In a message dated 11/21/99 7:10:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Can the ABS be sealed off, making a Euro-style non-ABS bike
>  that performs as it should?
Gill;
   I have had my ABS pump replaced once under warranty and have decided that
if it ever quits working I will do away with the ABS. All you would have to
do is remove the ABS pump and the miles of brake line, then run a brake line
directly from the rear master cylinder to the rear caliper and same with the
front master and caliper. It is not complicated.  The plus is a simpler
system and about about 10lbs less weight by the time you chuck the pump-lines
and control module.

Bob J.