I've always had a "right tool for the job" approach. I can just no longer justify 99% of the time Windows being that tool. Like I said I've served enough time doing 3rd line support in Windows dev/hardware houses to backup my feelings.

Apologies to anyone that thought I was being 'childish'. Windows has it's place. I just have quite strong feelings about it (and had spent a couple of days wrangling with Win 7 an obstreperous printer and various other odds and ends).

/flameoff?