Gotta give Microsoft kudos where it's due, setting up active directory, group
policies and domain functionality is a walk in the park compared to Linux.
someone really needs to write a plain English guide on how to deploy and
integrate Linux in a windows environment. The documentation needs to be clear,
concise, updated and work on numerous popular Linux distros such as Debian or
Redhat. Sure there are numerous guides and distros like Sme server and tools
like webmin to make the setting up and administration side less painful but
when things go wrong and your left staring at a config file or a terminal
window thinking wtf do I do now? Then things can be a pain in the ass unless
you are a Linux god or can afford to get a Linux consultant which is a
additional expense and could be avoided if you deployed server 2k8 r2 :)

Sent from my iPhone