I noticed that you're in need of a tin-foil hat by reading your emails. I
have several designs of varying degrees of effectiveness available on my
store. I've already charged your credit card so if you fancy dropping by
I'll get you set up.

And the reason people refer to email as like a postcard as opposed to a
letter is because the content of the message is visible to anybody who
fancies looking at it while it's in their possession - such as the postman.
The difference between the To: header and the envelope-to is akin to the
difference between the postcard's destination address (envelope-to) and the
salutation used in the message (the to: header).

Daniel Llewellyn