I've had numerous Antec supplies die as well. Some of them erupted into a
shower of smoke and sparks, and others just dropped the +5v rail.

CWT (Channel Well Technology) was the OEM of Antec units during their worst
phase. Supposedly CWT units are good now (Corsair switched to them after
their initial SeaSonic-based units did so well), but I'm still staying the
hell away. I think Antec mostly uses Delta now.